Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Namba Parks at Night

A garden in a mall is not new to anyone. But this time, it's neither a park in a mall nor a mall in a park. It's both and it's called Namba Parks! Located at the heart of a sprawling shopping district of Namba (beside Nankai line) in Osaka, Namba Parks offer an atmosphere of greens in a middle of a concrete jungle. Known to anyone who have lived or visited Japan that this time of the year is when certain places take transformations at night by lighting up millions of light bulbs colloquially known as "Illumination". Namba parks is not an exemption. I have taken the following pictures of Namba parks tonight using my iphone. I apologise for the quality but I think you can feel the excitement I felt while taking these pictures.










No comments:

Post a Comment